Total Pageviews

Sunday 20 November 2011

Follow up on media release and the website review

Hi all,
Well the media releases have been sent out to a large number of potential media outlets. Hale & Fun has also started the "hard sell" in that contacting potential clients and letting them know about all the wonderful things we do.

One of the other important things that has recently occurred has been that it has come to my attention that the business website- www.haleandfun.com.au might be a little ambiguous in what the business does. I have to say, this does surprise me because I thought it was pretty self explanatory. Having said that I have heard this point reiterated by a number of people who are more qualified than myself so I suspect there may be some truth to this. To address this I have decided two courses of action. First off and because it is the quickest- I have requested that my web designer set up a way that I can upload the business brochure which give a much better explanation, hopefully this will act as a stopgap measure until I can organise to have a professional copy writer have a look at it and see how it can be improved (any out there who want to throw their hat in the ring on this one?).

On the lighter side of things, Flying solo (www.flyingsolo.com.au) one of the many discussion forums I am a member of (and one of the places I am getting the website reviewed- want to add comments? you can post them here or http://www.flyingsolo.com.au/forums/community-reviews/16899-website-review-hale-fun.html) is having a Christmas party. Personally, one of the greatest hardships I have had to face when running a small business is the lack of office parties (I havent had what one might call a very hard life overall!) so I am really looking forward to this.
Cheers
Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment